Suzuka: Felipe Massa says he has "put a lid" on the row that erupted with Lewis Hamilton at last month's Singapore Grand Prix after the Brazilian interrupted a television interview to confront his rival.
The 30-year-old Ferrari driver, who was livid with the Briton after Hamilton crashed into the back of Massa's car at the Marina Bay Circuit, said he would avoid another off-track confrontation with the McLaren driver.
Speaking at Suzuka on Thursday ahead of this weekend's Japanese Grand Prix, Massa said: "If he comes to speak to me, it's fine. I tried to speak to him, but he didn't want to speak to me. That's why I was disappointed.