Sydney: Former Australia batsman Mike Hussey says he has no plans for a test comeback and is happy to be free of the pressure his former teammates are facing after two Ashes test defeats in England.
Hussey retired earlier this year after a 79-test career, determined to spend more time with his young family. He said while he knew the Australian players were "doing it tough" after their 347-run defeat at Lord's on Sunday, he isn't available for a test recall. (Suggested read: British press delighted after England's 'massacre' of Australia)
Hussey said he is "sort of glad I'm not really in that pressure situation. There's a lot of stress and tension involved so I certainly haven't missed being out there on the international stage."